Sunday, September 26, 2010

The other side of me

I am more than a marketing-loving capitalist who likes to read about, attend, ideate, plan, produce and manage events and activations.

Just as Alex Bogusky is more than an award-starved ad maverick and who actually is a great father, based on his blog, I am more than a marketing guy. I've already explained that I'm in marketing because it is consistent with my beliefs and ideals.

I'm also a very serious guy who believes in the power of Hope and tries to inspire others to move forward in peace, love and hope; and a nationalist who, knowing a fair amount of my country's history, thinks of how we can make ourselves and our country better. So jumping from this blog is the other blog of me - please click on the picture but you can also click on the click. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment