Sunday, February 12, 2012

So it begins.

The event season for me has started and like the past three years, I start again in Central Luzon.


It's totally different this year, though on the surface it looks the same. The huge reduction in production budget is the biggest challenge. And this so far has been the biggest cut. It will burden me the whole year, so too will it challenge the people I work with. The people who do the legwork of the event and the people who need or requested the event. But challenges are always welcome. Whether the philosophy behind that decision is realistic or not, strategic or not, will be put to test and I am so ok to see an execution fail because of it - just to prove a point. Just learned a Japanese proverb today - we learn no lessons in victory. How ironic, especially in this season of rejoicing over the past year's successes.

Anyway, I think I can write three posts based on this concert so let this one be a kick-start. It's gonna be a busy week ahead with two more events coming up in two weeks. And some minor, tasks.

2012.

One event down; on to the next.

Sugod sa liwanag!

No comments:

Post a Comment