Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Epic


There are times in my life, working in events, when I get to be invited to the events of other people, brands, team mates, and other companies. And in these instances when I am not overly cautious of and worrying about what's happening on stage, with the lights, the script and the program, the host, with the guests, VVIP's, the security, waiters, the tab, the gate-crashers and other elements independently moving of, or interdependently moving with, each other, I enjoy the event the way it should be. A party's meant to be partied. And sometimes I let go. Call it BS but I find it spiritual to let go of one's self every now and then. It's part of crashing one's self, losing one's self in happiness and chaos so you may find yourself whole again, and appreciate your wholeness, tomorrow.

So to you out there, soul brother and sister, through space in between oceans and mountains, I enjoy life with you. Cheers to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment