Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ears on Sound Cloud 9

Super Cool Beats.

Hopefully, this year, I can produce my own show that will be a success - financially and PR-wise. Daaamn you cool event, I want you. Hehe. And these beats will set the tone for it.

This one by dqmusikero has something that's very elegant, sort of royal. I don't know how to explain it, maybe it's the feel or tone. Basta.
Run by dqmusikero

This naman, by a dutch duo, is very mysterious, very dark and very sexy. I can imagine boys and girls in suits and dresses staring at each other, fully clothed, but with nothing but nudity and sex on their minds. Haha. Let the games begin!
Bazen & Helden - Fingerpaint (Available soon on Beat Rude Records) by Bazen & Helden

This is another cool vid by whom I call, the Prince of Mashups DJ McFly. Put your hands up in the air!


And then these will be the colors, the feel:
Lavenham-x-Cassette-Playa

No comments:

Post a Comment