Thursday, October 7, 2010

Creative events

Looking at my past entries, it saddens me a bit that my events are all corporate/corporate-y (well duh, that's my job. I'm a corpie creative (sounds like corpse-y).).

So, I'm going to start my consultancy extra whatever to expand my work not only in events but in on-ground promotions as well. Human civilization moved because of initiative and initiative is moved by original thinking. Or copying what has been originally thought. ;p Basta (whatever). I'm hoping that I get to do cool things naman.

I need music. Hmn. I need a DJ. And then a venue. But first off, I need a reason, a purpose. I need a need.

Meanwhile, the photo is a City ID as homage to Manila. See the actual entry here. It's by Heinritzh Sales. Mr Sales, good job sir! (Please don't sue me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment